DPG-2 Drill Press Guard for up to 18″ throat
- Available with or without a safety interlock switch. Select when ordering. Safety switches are rated to only 2 amps and require some form of motor control to adapt to your 3 phase machine.
- Drill press safety shield protects operators from flying chips, coolant, and accidental contact with the rotating cutter / spindle. Polycarbonate shield (lexan) 1/4″ thick
- Front arm swings open to the left 180 degrees for easy setup and work access
- Articulating arms allow operator to easily position the shield to fit different work-pieces or fixtures
- Installs in minutes – Truly bolt-on, no drilling required
- Clamps to the machine’s round column and designed to clear the gear rack
- Heavy duty steel adjustable handles- pull out and orient 360 degrees
- Curved Lexan shield- 10″ wide x 8″ high with 4″ deep sides.
- All CNC billet aluminum construction, Powder coated “OSHA Safety Orange”
- If you are unsure of which drill press guard to select, please click here for the dimension form. Complete the form and email us.
|Dimensions||17 × 17 × 17 in|